Friday, February 14, 2014

February Ipsy 2014!

Ever since I have started my Ipsy subscription I have loved it! I definitely recommend it for anyone who likes makeup and wants to try new makeup but doesn't want to spend a lot, or even for those who love makeup already and want to add to their collection! This month I received 5 products, 3 of which are full sized.  My favorite is the ZOYA nail polish which is a really pretty light pink in the color  Dot, very similar to ESSIE's color Better Together. The BB cream is by IPKN NY, a brand which I have never heard of. It goes on nice and smells good, but the shade is too dark for my skin even though it's in light. The City Color blush came in the color Fresh Melon and is pretty pigmented. The packaging definitely feels cheap but the size of the product is huge. The color is more for spring/summer because it's very bright and very pink. On to the lip gloss! The brand is Pop which I've gotten in other Ipsy bags in other forms of makeup like eyeshadow. The gloss isn't bad. I personally am not a hug lip gloss person. I prefer balms and lipsticks since lip glosses always seem to be sticky. It definitely is very pigmented and smells to me like vanilla and surprisingly isn't sticky. The color I received it in is Pink Peony. And last but not least the liquid eyeshadow in Ambrosia by Tini Beauty. The color pay off is awesome and it seems to be pretty blend-able, but you have to work quickly. All in all I'm very happy with my bag this month! This one seems to be one of the better bags. We'll have to see what next month brings.

Link to Ipsy:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/3q7z




No comments:

Post a Comment