Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blogging For Books!


    So guys and girls, I am officially starting to blog again, only this time I'm going to try very hard to write every month. I found this website called Blogging For Books on Pinterest and I figured why not check it out. I love reading, and it wouldn't be that bad to write about the books either especially when they're free! It's super easy to sign up, the one thing I will mention that they let you know on the site is that when you do sign up it's better to have a Twitter and Klout accounts because that way you get better/more choices of books. I have a link above to the sight plus I'll post a little bit more info in picture form for all of you who like to see rather than read. 
    The first book I selected that will be at my home in about a week is Michelle Phan's new and first book called Makeup, Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success-Online and Off.  It was released October 21 so it is a super recent book. And need I mention it again that it's free? Definitely a win- win situation here. I'll share more about the book and my experience after I achieve it in the mail. 

Until then, go read a book!
                  





No comments:

Post a Comment