Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Clean Slate Cookbook

I really love this cookbook. Let me start by saying the pictures in it are gorgeously done. The colors and presentation of the food are amazing! The food its self, from the couple of recipes I tried, is delicious. I'm trying to eat healthier food and this cookbook has helped with that. Some of the dishes are very simple so there's room for changing them like adding different ingredients to change up the taste. For example there s a cauliflower soup recipe which I added paprika before serving and it gave it a nice kick. There are also different drinks that you can make either in a juicer or a blender and they really make me want to get a juicer because they look so yummy!
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try healthy foods and drinks. 

I would like to thank http://www.bloggingforbooks.org  for supplying me with this amazing book!



No comments:

Post a Comment