Friday, January 27, 2017

Food With Friends


What a wonderful cookbook! "Food with Friends" is filled with awesome, unique recipes for all to enjoy. I really like the fact that the author focuses on the flavor of the food, attention to detail is key. The pictures throughout are beautiful as well as colorful, she really took the time to set them up to be extremely appealing to the eye. 
I enjoyed that in the beginning of the book she laid out the best ways she gets ready for gatherings and how to set up and take down, secret ingredients to make a dish taste that much better, styling the plate, and a few more. With her unique set of dishes, she really knows how to wow a crowd.

I would like to thank Blogging for Books for supplying me with this great addition to my cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment