Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Life-Changing Magic



I really very much enjoyed this book! The way it was written was very creative to make learning about tidying up fun to learn about. If you're one of those people who doesn't know where to start when it comes to cleaning and simplifying your life, this book is super helpful to help with where to start. Even if it's a daunting task, starting from step one and moving your way through and onto the next steps will get you to where you want to be. 
Now I know that this author has this book, not in manga form, so if you'd like no pictures better I would probably recommend that. I really liked this version because I enjoy manga and just comics in general. It holds my attention longer. Kondo also did a very good job at putting her voice into the book. She definitely has a sense of humor, and makes each task fun! 

I would like to thank blogging for books for supplying me with this read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment